1.Familiar with cash/bank payments and settlements. Responsible for daily bank in & out transactions, and generate bank journals accordingly in ERP system.
2.Responsible for treasury management including cash flow forecast, treasury report and etc..
3.Familiar with tax policy and ensure business operation comply with the tax policy.
4.Prepare monthly tax declaration and payment. Prepare issuing the tax invoice.
5.Responsible for the tax rebate for export and the tax exemption.
6.Familiar with fixed asset accounting booking, stocktaking and preparing related financial report.
7.Prepare financial statements and analysis report demanded by JV or shareholders.
8.Support the internal and external audit.
9.Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1.Bachelor‘s degree and above in finance or accounting.
2.At least 1-2 years of cashier or accounting experience, with JV work experience is preferred.
1.With strong communication skills and sense of responsibility.
2.Familiar with the tax policy.
3.Familiar with accounting software and Microsoft Office.
4.Good team player.
Good reading and writing skills in English, basic speaking English skill.
Certificate of Accounting Professional is required, with junior or intermediate accountant certificate is preferred.
?A BPO Analyst would be responsible for assisting with day to day AP/AR/activities
?AP：Responsible for vendor set-up, processing invoices, vendor payment processing, Reconciliation reporting ,generating period end reports, updating records in ERP( invoices, queries resolved)
?AR：Responsible for Customer data set-up and management, Invoice creation and printing, Cash allocation, Reconciliation reporting, Bank Reconciliation
Qualifications and Required Skills：
?Major in finance/accounting related
?Basic understanding of AR/AP process
?Operational experience on SAP ERP
?Good analytical and communication skills
?High energy, self-motivation with a high degree of accountability
?Oral and written communications skills in English
?Capability to work under time pressure in a dynamic business environment.
?Computer literate in various tools.
1. Preparing and posting nominal ledger journals and adjustments to the accounting system
2. Maintaining tuition fees and purchase ledgers
3. Administering fixed assets register and ledgers
4. Reconciliation of bank accounts
5. Keeping debtors in good order and liaising with Admissions Administrator to maintain ledgers
6. Preparing financial reports for the School affairs committee
7. Provide significant input to the development of financial planning
8. Supporting management with ad-hoc analysis and reports when required
9. Monitor actual expenditure against budget
10. Assist on implementing internal control procedures
11. Actively participate in any related training held by the setting
12. Liaise with external agents as required
5 years accounting experience,ideally in a context that includes international staff.
1. Provide professional accounting service to global offices and;
2. Process invoices for Accounts Payable per agreed standard;
3. Perform cross checking between colleagues to ensure the data accuracy in our system;
4. Send queries regarding the AP invoices to oversee colleagues or vendors and follow up all outstanding items;
5. Process vendor reconciliation and bank reconciliation;
6. Update AR collection and follow up outstanding amount;
7. Capture accounting entries in SAP system.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in related fields is preferred
2. Good command of written and spoken English, CET6 or above is preferred
3. Good command of MS-office application software including Word & Excel
4. Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure
5. Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills