Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING.
STRENGTHS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High levels of enthusiasm and commitment to a successful sales,marketing or enthusiasm and commitment to a successful sales,marketing or communications career.
- Strong leadership qualities;able to schedule priorities and perform/delegate accordingly to effectively accomplish tasks to hand.
- Working knowledge of both written and verbal Japanese and French.
- Broad perspective of Japanese people,culture,and customs,as well as Japanese-American diplomatic relations.
- Computer literate in most popular software,including WordPerfect 5.0 and 5.1(including Japanese WordPerfect),Lotus 1-2-3,DrawPerfect and Computer Aided Design(CAD).
Served as liaison between Japanese diplomats and the Japanese-American Relations Group and with the Japanese press during the Prime Minister's Stay.
Translated correspondence and filed inquiries from the Japanese population in the Boston business community.
Organized travel itineraries for Japanese officials visiting the New England area.
Founded international resumes,a company designed for the creation of English and Japanese resumes,and ran it from 1989-1991.
Designed and circulated posters,banners and invitations in order to introduce the Japanese community to New England.
Yale University,New Haven,CT
M.A. East Asian Studies,expected to be received June 1995.
M.A. Psychology and Japanese Studies,May 1989
1991-Present Technical Writer/Junior Programmer
1989-1990 Assistant to the Japanese Ambassador
1989-1990 Sales Representative
1987-1988 Marketing Representative
- Functional portion of the resume focuses on candidate's unique qualifications,skills,and accomplishments.
- Chronological portion of the resume briefly summarizes candidate's employment history.