1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Seeking an entry-level position in an Engineering Services/Documentation departmentEXPERIENCE:
Quincy Diagnostics, Quincy, MA
May – Sept 2001
- Assisted with the processing of document change requests for Manufacturing Procedures and Protocols.
- Reviewed change requests for completeness and absence of error prior to submittal for change.
- Assisted with the filing, printing, issuing and copying of documents for the department and the manufacturing areas.
- Assisted in the completion of urgent change requests, retrieving data or signatures necessary for the swift processing of these documents.
- Released new documents to the production areas.
June – Sept 2000
- Assisted with the correction and typing of documents required for use within the production, quality and engineering departments.
- Processed incoming change requests in order of priority.
- Reviewed each document for completeness or errors.
- Filed and maintained technical files, change orders, validations and protocols within the department.
Boston College, Boston, MA
2001 – Present
BS in Computer Science
Boston University, Boston
1998 – 2001
BS in Business and Communications, Graduated with Honours.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Fluent in French and Italian.
- Hobbies include Swimming, Tennis, Reading, Travel.